The Elder Troth, Lesson Seven
At least one of the following:
- Teutonic Religion, Chapters 10 and 11
- Our Troth, Volume One, Chapter 7; Our Troth, Volume Two, Chapters 2-5
Practical Heathen, Chapter 3
- If you are in a group, discuss how you will define yourselves. Will you be bound by oaths to one another? Will you have a heirarchical structure, or be consensus-driven? Do you consider yourselves more like a family or like a religious practice group? Write down your decisions.
- If you are a solitary practitioner, consider ways in which you can be in tough with the larger heathen community. Are you the member of a large organization you can network through? Are there local events open to heathens in your area? Attend at least one local event, and then write down your findings, thoughts, and considerations.
- What are a few of the major variations within heathenry today? List them and briefly describe what you know about each.